"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat."~Beverly Nichols

Friday, May 19, 2006

looking up the slope...thinking of puting a wee rock garden on the bottom part of the slope and leveling the top part. We need somewhere level to put the fire pit that my brother bought for the kids....
A new side bed at the property line. The neighbor is annoyed with me now as I have put the composter so close to his property. As it turns out, it is just behind the red chair on which I sit quite happily with no nasal distress. He is sure he has flies on his deck from it, but when I open it and stick my head in, there are no flies nor any odour other than that of wet earth. We also have the city green bins which take all the meat etc. and his sits just under his deck. I'm not so sure that I am in the wrong....
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»