"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat."~Beverly Nichols

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Progress is being made on a daily basis in our tiny little yard. New beds are being put in with some help from Hud, and new plans are always evolving. I'm running out of space, but there is always the joy of going vertical as well. Vines here we come! As the plants mature and bloom I will post some wider pics of the gardens at large, but for now close ups will do. Not sure why some are uploading larger than others but anyhow, you get the idea....

5 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

I just checked my climbing hydrangea and it's got a couple of flower clusters starting. They are the first I've seen since planting it three years ago.

What type of daylilies did you get at the garden centre with your son?

Alison said...

Daniel and I picked up Stella D'Oro which I had at the old house but didn't bring with me, and Catherine Woodbury. I plan to get some more but it would seem that I'm early shopping based on the selection out there....

Jodi said...

Your plants look awesome! I am soo jealous.

I feel like I am fumbling in my garden.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»