"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat."~Beverly Nichols

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I enjoyed a visit to a daylily garden on Wednesday with my friend Karen. Sadly not the garden blog Karen . They had over 900 varieties in the gardens, with over 300 for sale. It was an incredible experience and I look forward to later in august when I go back again. This yellow one is Condilla. Just a pretty hosta by my kitchen door
Siloam Royal Prince in varying stages of openness....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Philosophical Karen said...

I love how that last photo looks like the centre is glowing. I've had some photos like that too, when the flowers have green throats.

Anonymous said...

wow, that hosta is awesome! i have some, none of my blooms look anything like that.